I’m extremely flattered to have been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by https://myintrovertedlife.org/. Thank you! You have such a positive spirit, and I see great things coming your way. Please check out her blog.
There are rules for this contest. I present them now.
- Put the award logo in your blog.
- Thank people who nominated you, linking them to your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking you to their blog.
- Let them know you nominated them.
The first two requirements have been met. So, let’s move on to the fun stuff: Q & A. Woot woot!
- What are 3 things you love about yourself? My smile, my nerdyliciousness, and my butt.
- What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, cooking, and watching my favorite movies and TV shows.
- What is your favorite thing to do to pass time? Watching something funny on TV or my computer. I love the Facts video series on Youtube where they show Irish people tasting American foods. I could watch these videos every day.
- What is something you couldn’t live without? Books. They really came in handy during our recent power outage. If ever there is a zombiepocalypse, I can at least entertain myself with reading materials when I’m not busy kicking zombie butt.
- What’s something crazy you’ve done lately? I would say starting my blog and my Facebook page was pretty daring considering I have no experience in either.
- Why do you love blogging? It allows me to express myself, share my experiences, and make friends.
- What is your favorite way to exercise? I’m willing to do anything that doesn’t seem like exercise with minimal sweating.
And now, here are my nominees:
Here are your questions.
- What’s your favorite thing to do to relax?
- If you could travel back in time, when and where would you go? Why?
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- What is a food you couldn’t live without?
- Will the machines take over?
- What will be your weapon of choice when the zombiepocalypse happens?
- What movie title describes your life right now?